Weddings go custom and very cool
Epic ways couples are customizing their weddings
Your big day should be as unique as you right?
Check out below how couples are making that a reality.
1. Grooms go GQ- In recent years, the grooms have been bringing style to the alter. Teeth whitening, wardrobe changes, and designer tuxes are now very much in style
2. Food in the Flowers- Bouquets are not just filled with flowers any longer. Artichokes, strawberries, and even kale are now making appearances these days.
3. Donut walls- What !!! yep people are using donuts to decorate the venues these days. Who knew right?
4. The Devils in the details- Small customizations around a bride and grooms personal story is a cool way of being different and adding to the style of the day.
5. Choirs- Hiring a local choir to sing at your wedding is just flat out cool give it a shot.
6. Bring your pet to the ceremony- Many couples already have a furry friend in the family, why not include them in the ceremony?
7. Destination weddings- Nothing says epic like saying " I do " on a beach in Mexico, Caribbean or Southeast Asia